ING Trade - online access to global money and currency markets
ING Trade is a web application that enables clients to independently perform operations on the money and currency markets.
- access to the global money and currency markets from 10:00 to 17:00 (Moscow time) on business days in the Russian Federation;
- tracking of exchange rate fluctuations, execution of market operations quickly, securely and efficiently;
- ability to search, view and print confirmations of completed transactions, import/export data to/from Excel easily, configure reports;
- fully automated transaction process without additional confirmation.
ING Trade is free and easy to use.
More detailed information on ING Trade can be found at www.ingtrade.com
E-mail address for correspondence with the Bank on using ING trade: email@example.com
Key documents on ING Trade:
- ING Trade system terms and conditions
- ING Trade FX Plus user guide
- Rules for execution and performance of term deposit placement transactions
- Rules for execution and performance of foreign exchange transactions
- InsideBusiness Technical Reglament
If you have any questions about how ING Trade service please contact ING Trade Support Team by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +31 (0)10 300 9607 (on workdays from 08:00 to 17:00 Central European time).